Mondana established an independent practice in 2001 with a philosophy of excellence in architectural design, project management, construction documents, and client relationships. Today she works in a studio environment where new ideas flourish and a superior level of attention is paid to technical proficiency and professionalism.
Mondana has tailored her 30-year career to specializing in commercial space reconfiguration, residential renovation, additions and interior design. She has a City University of New York Master’s degree in Urban Planning and Design. Prior to this, she completed her undergraduate studies at The University of Texas at Austin in Architectural Engineering.
- New York State Women Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) – 2010
- Licensed in New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania
- LEED AP (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design Accredited
- Certification as a Code Enforcement Official for The NY State Department of State Code Division
- Licensed by the NY State Architectural Registration Board – 1993